EyeOnSite is a tool that keeps an eye on your sites or servers
to see if they are accessible on the net. The services that can be
monitored are http, ftp, smtp and pop3. When a service goes down, you
can choose to be alerted with a visual message or an audible alarm. In
addition, you can launch an application which can be used to correct
the situation or send a message to someone. All error events are logged in individual log
files and stats generated for each service. The status window
shows the current state of all monitored services.
- Visual and audible alerts.
- Launch an application when a service goes on or comes off error.
- Individual log files and stats for each service monitored.
- Customizable polling interval.
- Set a different poll interval when a service goes on error.
- Services supported: http, ftp, smtp, pop3.
- Pattern matching support for http.
- Support for http proxy
- Support for multi-domained web sites.
KaZaA Lite Resurrection
Free MSN Winks Installer
Free Norton AntiVirus 2006
Panda Titanium Antivirus
Free MSN Emoticons Pack
BitComet Download Free
Download Free Morpheus
Free LimeWire Pro
MSN Web Messenger
PMM Personal Memory Manager
Search by tags
abstract worksheets symbols ungzip petals active content control dixie casino black jack purge html optimizer internet graphic hunter free keyword density analyzer regulations repair print hypnotize proxy servers branded email batch word find replace health information import files ipod (Hot)
Search by letter